Separate Blogspot Accounts

Since I've noticed that I was able to make entries about a common theme/topic, I've decided to have a separate blog for each. As of now I have made one for Cars http://autocarpark.blogspot.com and for Naga City http://nagacitydeck.blogspot.com
Still to come will be about Photography (I hope I can pull it off because i'm not that well versed yet with that area), another one for all the
Poems that I have written then last would be for Music and or Mtv with the aid of other websites of course.

Eventually, Plains Stripes Prints will be my mother blog with all my daily challenges, endeavours, miseries, and hopes waiting for a silver lining amidst them all. This will now even sound more personal than the other accounts. I'm still trying to look for other niches to blog, can anyone suggest or recommend? I've tried Wordpress already.. what else do we have?

The UNC Placement Service still remains its spot, I'm just waiting for some tutoring lessons of having our own account in our school's website so that our office will have an easy access to the site.

1 comments:

FaheemSammy said...

as you all know well,this life what we are living is not permanent.one time everybody has to leave this earth. so let's be helpfull to others,so-that they may remind you also after your absence on this earth. be happy. let all happy!
----yours ever,
sammy.
mohmmadfaheemahmed@gmail.com