Double Vision


i just had some double vision this morning for about 10 seconds.
whenever i look at this photo of Uma Thurman above, my eyes can still feel what i felt when i had them.

when i was about to sign some test results, i looked down on the paper and it happened.
obviously i can't see properly, i tried to blink, still the same, i tried to close my eyes, my tear ducts started to secrete tears as i tried to move my eyeballs. when i closed my eyes i even rubbed them (i hope that gesture of rubbing will not make it any worse) then little by little my vision returned to normal.
for a while, i got scared. what was that? i panicked for a moment because it's the first time i experienced such. 

i tried to look it up on the internet and i didn't like it. if there's a second display of this double vision, i will now consult an ophthalmologist to be sure. i hope this is just plain eye strain... aka caused by stress. 
no eyeglasses for me as much as possible.
i love my eyes. 

0 comments: