I Guess It's Not Over

STRIKE 1:
I was giving a Study Habits Survey this morning to first year high school students and as I was wrapping up the session, I saw a student seated in front writing his name on a colored paper as his name tag. I don't know what pushed me to glance on that student, to my surprise, I saw the name. A name that I think who is significant somehow in one way or another. But why his name??!

STRIKE 2
Something funny caught my attention in one application on facebook this morning.

Twice in one day??? This is getting creepy.

I think this is something I should not disregard.. the unknown force is telling me something I don't know yet. All I thought I was able to surpass that stage of questioning already, but I guess it's not over. Now what do I have to do now????

0 comments: