Upset

My patience was again tested during my last class tonight. Whoever said that it's always nice to look young is lame.  As for my present situation, I need to look mature because of my work but my genes and bone structure does not agree with that. In the field of Psychology particular Guidance and Counseling, we were taught on how to be patient, mild, empathic and kind that I even forgot how to look furious (if the situation calls for it) especially in face to face interactions. Let's face it, we need to let rage conquer us when we need to be one. Acknowledge the rage to seek peace of mind. It's cathartic in a sense that it's a sort of a reminder of who you are and how others see you. It's not easy to be nice in front of everyone or inconsistencies will be labeled on you, right? It's quite unfair if others would link your life to your profession, we are just but humans to commit mistakes but again more is expected from us :(. This is a difficult task and more so of a difficult destiny. Sometimes I like to learn how it is to be mad..the facial expression, tone of voice, and the look of a fierce-full eye. Time will come for all these. The right person to show it too, the right place to take part in and the right time for it to occur. Worse comes to worse, I still pray that I do not reach this point for the time being.

I don't have the face to be mad, I don't have the loud voice to sound mad but i have silence to keep me calm.

0 comments: