It's Been A While

Thank God bebeng is out! But I continue praying for those families who were greatly affected with the flood. I really pity those families who worked hard for their farms.

Wow! It's May already and it's nearly half of 2011.
So far so good, it's never a question that God is always good! Blessings here and there.
Thank you Google (♥_♥) for being cooperative.


When Bebeng was pouring down too much rain outside and there was no power, I was able to clean out my inbox. Well at least some of them. Four thousand messages is very tiresome to check, whether which of them are approved for omission.

Happy to read some of them, but somehow got sad with most of them. Some of them I stored for years and some are for months. I thought that deleting them would be as easy as Marking All of them at once, but I was completely wrong. BUT, the good news is.. I was able to delete approximately 1,000 messages (i think), that's an achievement right?? That leaves me around 3 thousand messages more to delete. It's still an achievement!

Well good luck to me, I guess I should not open them anymore, Mark them all at once and hit the DELETE button.

I almost forgot, it's May, so that means I have something to finish something before June starts! I pray for wisdom dear God!

P.S. It's always better to write down things that you need to do. Once you write down tasks / goals / happiness and sadness, it's a way of affirming yourself. So stay positive, think positive to do positive things plus always pray for everything that you do. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Most of the Wildcraft sling sacks contain a simple compartment and may also get converted to a good bag when ever crucial. replica dior Almost all sling sacks happen to be streamlined and may also get creased within own personal pocket sized meant for storage containers. fake chanel handbags The commonplace garments put to use in those sacks happen to be nylon adaptations together with polyester. replica chanel Those sacks are meant utilizing mesh budgets and other minor budgets to have an individual's ideas together with mobile carefully. Having for strong together with well-performing garment, Wildcraft sling sacks happen to be convenient to use meant for many needs. rolex replica Most are open together with long lasting to have an individual's equipment secured all of the time. replica watches uk On the market in numerous slight colourings alongside attractive variations together with printing, those sling sacks complement the entire appearance together with temperament.