April 2009 LET Exam Passers


For the Secondary LET Passers Click Here

For the Elementary Let Passers
Click Here



Thank you so much Lord!!!!!!!! and thank you to my family and friends who prayed for me. Thank you for believing in me.

My mom woke me up, telling me that na release na daw ung result ng LET, ngarag pa ako kc kagigising ko lng.. sbi ko "ang aga naman eh sbi samin nung nag take kami ng exam end of May daw ang release. So i hurriedly opened my laptop then checked sa PRC website. Gosh my heart was beating so fast, nahirapan pa ako maghanap kc sept 2008 ung una kong nakuha tapos wala ako dun, so the more na grabe na ung hearbeat ko. tsk tsk. Then I check sa Inquirer.net, it says there April 2009 LET exam released, I screamed within me sbi ko. waaaa this is it.. pano kung wala ako?!?!?! then I checked sa Letter D.. De La, may space ang de la ko hnd dela.. number 1784 DE LA TRINIDAD, JOAN VILLANUEVA naka pasa nga ako!!! tingnan ko nga ulit baka mali pag ka tingin ko? Sbi ni mama tingnan mo nga kung Villanueva. hahaha

I checked and checked for how many times? more than 5 times eh. just to make sure na naka pasar tlga ako. grabee whewwww after all the sleepless nights and super duper worries if i will pass the exam, it has finally paid off, i even kept it a secret that i took the LET exam. Why? Because the pressure was too much, sa office, sa class namin, sa buong university! So i said what if i will not pass, i can't take the humiliation and shame. Pero after the exam, nalaman at nalaman din ng iba pero konti lng naman that i really took the exam. Believe in prayers, Believe in HIM and believe in yourself and you will also get your answers.

Congrats din to Ms. Jazmine Ontang, Sir Charles Bolival and Sir Dariel Palmiano.. for my classmates who passed din.. congrats po!!! sila lng kc ung kilala ko at nahanap ko sa list of passers. hehe

Again, thank you very much! Unending thanks and gratitude to the Lord and to my friends and family. I love you all!


0 comments: