Stressful and Dreadful Day

It's Tuesday, I was supposed to buy a few things and do some errands today besides going to work. But, another "negative episode" conquered our work place. "Some" inconsiderate and selfish people caused this nothingness to our atmosphere. Yes I would consider it nothingness because they are such wimps and seemingly good as uneducated people despite their educational attainmentSS, with 2 S's because they are in their peak of their career (yet old). Oh sorry, I can even give my full respect to uneducated people who literally who cannot afford to go to school because they live with dignity and respect for others. But then again, these wimps suck blood like mosquitoes leaving bumps in the skin of innocent victims.They are the rust in their own metallic structure that destroys their own prestige.

They may be in their highest momentum and valor today or tomorrow but surely they will have a pay for what they have caused us, which is not even tantamount to the pain and sacrifices that we did. We like our work and our work loves us back but the quality of our work gets to be sacrificed because of their greed and egoistic attitudes. Poor you, poor them, remember what the Bible said? "What does it gain a man if he gains the whole world, yet loses his own soul?" I'll leave that for them.

My day was so stressful and the ending was soooooooooooooo dreadful!
I got nearly bitten by a snake. It was a few meters away from me, it stopped but the rest of the body was hissing, it's neck raised up a little and was ready to bite me. But thank God, I managed to ran as fast as I could. I can't afford to stay put and stay calm but I can afford to stretch my legs to the farthest way I could just to escape from that huge crawling snake. I know it was an adult snake, it was long and the body was quite healthy. Nawara tlga si kalag ko as in!!!

I'm still alive! Thank you Lord for letting me survive this stressful and dreadful day.

(*My knees still has the snake jitters*)

0 comments: