Another One

I get it Lolo Freud, you're so good in timing. I'm making my Final Requirements in one of my subjects in my masters. Yep, it's late, due to unacceptable reasons that I have with me, it's long overdue. As my tukayo said before "If deadlines can kill, I should be dead by now". I got caught up while writing my final exam, Freud's dream interpretation once again called my attention.

Last night, I barely slept for 3 hours and in that three hours I woke up for around 5 times! Too much I can say. No wonder Kuya Pao noticed that I have baggages under my eyes today. My unconscious is screaming, but of course I don't know what makes it scream. This morning, just like any ordinary day, I went to work with some confusions in me. I was driving when I recalled that I had a dream when I was asleep. In the dream, the brake of the car wasn't working no matter how hard I step on it. Thank God it didn't happen today or I'm praying that it won't happen in the future.

I believe this is still part of my recurring dreams but in a different perspective because I still felt the same fear like the ones that I had before. =(

0 comments: