Mark Anthony Cadaweng Cielo's Death


Early this morning I was near the counter of our office printing a report on our old school Epson LX 300. Knowing that it takes 10 years to print in a dot matrix printer, I overheard the conversation of our student assistants. “Gadan na baga si Marky Cielo!” (Marky Cielo is dead!). I right away asked them again, “Ano?! Marky Cielo as in si nasa Starstruck?” (What?! Marky Cielo? The one who was in Starstruck?) “Iyo po Ma’am pig news po subanggi” (Yes Ma’am it was on the news last night). Geeee it’s so obvious that I’m not watching the news nowadays. Lazy me, I don’t even browse the Inquirer or Manila Bulletin online. *Sigh* Marky Cielo is a big loss, he's onlly 20 years old and he seemed so simple and humble. I can still remember when it was his Starstruck days, and in Baguio, whenever I would pass by some “ukay ukay” stalls I can hear the owners talking about him and they were so willing to support him. Indeed because of the support he did won the contest. The cause of his death is still unknown and his family wanted it to be privatte matter as of now. This will be a dreadful experience for the bereaved family of Mark Anthony Cadaweng Cielo. May his soul rest in peace and may his family mount enough strength to pass through the pain of this unexpected events of their lives.

0 comments: