In Memory of Francis Magalona

At around 4pm this afternoon, I was wondering as to why was Ok (a radio station) was playing all Francis' M's songs. Even though I was inquisitive, but I didn't bother asking the people around me if they know why his songs are being played continuously.. why? everybody in our office was so pre-occupied about the forthcoming accreditation on Monday and Tuesday.

Click here for the complete details about his death on PDI. Here's the video taken from Eat Bulaga, when Vic Sotto was breaking the news to the public that Francis M was taken by the Lord at 12 noon. --> http://www.igma.tv/video/6979/Eat-Bulaga-A-Moment-of-Silence-for-Kiko

His last three pics in his blog site looks so light and happy. But behind the smiling face was his tough fight against cancer. He fought it well and he was not alone. He is one brave soul that teaches everyone how to live with high hopes and with God's loving grace. As I was browsing his multiply account, something captured me.. he is also a photo hobbyist, a good and alluring photographer in his own light. Back in our elementary days, I can never forget his song that says "mga kababayan ko..." then came "kaleidoscope" which is one of my all time favorites.


He is a brave, patriotic soul that serves not only a music icon in the Pinoy industry but a genuine heart that touches all ages.

Condolences to the bereaved family of Francis M. Prayers to all brave people fighting agains cancer!

A little something about Francis M. Just Click here and here

0 comments: