The Best Things that I Miss Big Time

The following are according to me okay? For 2 years and 3 months that I haven’t been there, for sure there are a lot of new stuffs that I still have to try and experience. So my best list would be based on my 4 years of stay in Baguio from 2002 to 2006.

Best school? Of course, nonetheless but SLU, yeah I’m loyal and I’m proud to be a Louisian.

Best food for lunch near SLU? Marosan’s Restaurant. BEST RICE? Macsbox!! Damn I miss that! Best Hamburgers? Sa Arties sympre! I miss Sloppy Cheese and Foot Long

Best waffles? sa labas din ng SLU. is it still alive today? Best banana cue? dun ki manong sa labas din ng SLU

Best Internet Café? OH or what they call Outer Haven, it has everything in it, food, beverage and great pc’s. I heard there’s a new café just above the floor of OH? Hehe

Best Pizza Parlor? Favorite ko kc Yellow Cab eh. But I love Pizza Volante and Don Henrico’s. I’m a pizzaholic.

Best Coffee? Besides the commercialized coffee shops in SM Baguio, Starbucks, Mocha Blends and the like, I simply love the coffee and ambiance as well in Café Veniz and Cottage Jis and OMG (Oh My Gulay, is it still existing today?) or the Home made coffee.. the brewed one.. wherein you can buy the coffee beans sa market..

Best Road? Nothing else but Session Road! The midnight walk along Session Road is incomparable especially if you’re with your friends. hayy kakamiss

Best place to take a walk and sit for a while? Burnham park..Melvin Jones.. and the park sa baba ng SM.

Best Festival? Sympre Flower Festival and ohhh the best part besides the Float Parade? Session in Bloom!!! Food trip for one week along the closed Session Road. Food tripping at night is the best. Yummmy yumm

Best Mall? SM Baguio, especially the resto’s at the veranda because it’s overlooking the main city of Baguio, love to eat there especially at night

Best Movie House? SM Baguio. When there was no SM yet, sa Central Mall or Abanao Square pwede nadin

Best Quiet Place? Maryknoll Sanctuary and Pink Sisters Convent. John Hay pwede narin

Best ukay2x spots? If you’re looking for selections, go to Session or near Harrison Road, if you’re looking for selections din but in a not so good place? Try Bayanihan, abanao, or sa may Malcolm Square or sa Hilltop kung kaya mo. O kaya kapag gabi along Burnham Park hehe sa may Harrison Road ulet.

Best Taxi? Sa Baguio na kc mura at di mabilis pumatak ang metro.

Best camping spot? Camp John Hay or sa PMA pwede narin.

Best vegetables? Sa Bagsakan sa market. Hnd dun sa may malapit sa labasan lng kc mahal na dun or if you like a much more cheaper price? Go to La Trinidad sa mismong bagsakan tlaga.

Best corn! Geeeee I miss the Japanese Sweet Corn!!! With butter and salt ummm yummy.. wheeeww tapos eating while walking sa Session. Binatog kakamiss din kahit papano.

Best Mango.. green or slightly yellow na.. sa session din.. then may bagoong or alamang.. or ung asin na spicy.. whewww tsalap!

I miss the strawberries!!!!!!! then a friend told my sister who recently visited baguio.. meron na daw TAHO na strawberry flavor!!! o d ba! cool.. i'd love to try it pag naka bisita ulit

And most of all… I MISS MY FRIENDS BIG TIME! you know who you are guys! i miss you so much much much!!

0 comments: