Three Puppies Minus One

Tonight my cousin Binky called me up about a sad news. A day after Chachi's delivery of 3 puppies, one died at around 10pm a while ago. I didn't have the chance to touch and hold her or even see her for that matter. Just look at the cute spot and division of colored hair, she might have been a pretty Shih Tzu just like her kin. This puppy was struggling to live, she was noticed to be weak and quite unenergetic unlike her two other siblings. My sister and cousin tried their best just to feed her with a dropper for every two hours. Just imagine the effort, that's how we love our dogs. These pictures are her last pictures before her burial.


I didn't have the chance to lay my eyes on her, but for sure she's a pretty shih tzu. Bye bye little angel...i hope your two other siblings stay strong and healthy. Say hi to Japcy, Nick, and Chubby (our old dogs living in heaven) for me.

Here's an entry from my cousin binks http://febingsky.multiply.com/journal/item/66/youre_in_gods_hands?replies_read=2

0 comments: