Cool Beats for BritS (Britney Spears)

I'm not a Britney fan since day one she got into the music industry. When her Baby One More Time and Oops I Did it Again waved through the radio and television way back when I was in grade six and high school, well, yeah, she got me nodding my head and dancing to the beat, but to idolize and scream in craziness for her? Not!!!

Yes, i did download some of her songs, but just for the sake of having the song per se to be included in my collection of mp3's. Nothing more nothing less. Here comes her new album Circus to be released on her birthday December 2nd. I tried to listen to all of the tracks and it turned out that I got myself listening to some of the songs all over again. Not only because it's upbeat but it makes me feel alive and kicking.. in short.. dance in my imagination. Although Radar and Womanizer was released in her Blackout album, she has still managed to have other songs. I have to say that the Blackout and Circus albums of Britney is totally a wrecking come back for her. Coolness beatsss!!

Here's the Circus album:


Despite the criticisms and Britney haters out there? Brit still has got it in terms of her ability as a singer. Who cares about her issues? Not everyone can be one of the best female recoding stars in the world right?? After all, for the sake of music, the artists'job is to make music and our job is to listen to them and find our interests.

0 comments: