All New City

Early this year, the All New Honda City was launched here in the Philippines. Even before I got to drive our own Honda, I loved all of their four-wheeled line ups.. I like better the new look of this years Honda rather than the one that was released before this present model came out. I was reminded to blog about this, when I saw this new model on the road with the color Habanero Red. The front grille is quite overemphasized but still it looks great. The price runs from Php 676k from the 1.3 engine to Php 806k for the 1.5 engine. Here's the complete price guide.

What's intriguing about this car with the 1.5 E Variant is the Paddle Shift: Manual Convenience "Fingertip gearshift control on the steering wheel gives a sporty driving enjoyment". How nice could it be?? I'd love to try one someday. For a complete detail about the All New Honda City JUST CLICK HERE

Here's the advertisement of the All New Honda City Who says power and playfulness can't mix? And that comfort has to give way to style? Who says that luxury is only for a few? And that beauty is a privilege?

Here are some wallpapers that I saw from netcarshow.com

1 comments:

la_vOcE_dEntro said...

..trip ko c kAr-kAr...weeeeeeeee!!
..CUToon talAga!!..