Paper Anniversary

It's my Paper Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary to me.
Feb 1, 2008 was may first day of service in UNC.
It's been a year now and I'm loving every minute of stay with my GC family.
I can still remember the very first day I entered the Guidance Center.
I was so shy back then that i can hold back what I would like to say for a few hours.
Time really flies so fast, I am so thankful that i have a very good boss and officemates and SA's.

My big Thanks and appreciation to the heartwarming love that you have shared to me:
Ma'am shie our director, ma'am angie (one of the college guidance counselors), ma'am gaile our psychometrician, ate princess, ate joni and ate janine our pretty SA's plus ate jazz our former SA who is now Ma'am Jazz of LCC hr department. The PCO members and ma'am bebz as well. Ma'am Nel and Ma'am lani from the high school guidance office and teacher regie, our elementary guidance counselor.

My sincerest gratitude can never be put into words and cannot accommodate how i really am thanful to have you as my GC Family.

Thank you very much po sa inyong lahat!

0 comments: