Untitled

This is my first time to blog without enough words coming out from me. It's like I'm speechless in some way, but the negative energy inside me is drowning me already. Blogging is cathartic for me.. kaya here it goes. Yesterday was not a good day. The morning was good, coz i was able to rest but the afternoon gave me headache. AND today, specifically this afternoon is one of the heaviest days of my life. Not that I am personally related to Jem, but because I know there is someone close to me who will get hurt. I don't like to reiterate and re-tell one by one what specifically happened inside my office when I, kuya squall and kuya jett were preparing ourselves on how to spill the grave news to my sissy. Yes, it's true. Jem is now with Him. I just can't imagine how Jaja told kuya squall as he was already crying on the phone as he was sharing the info. I just hope Jem will be the key for their family to be together once more. I do not know much about Jem's family, because we haven't met. We were already anticpating to meet him on the 14th but sad to say, he didn't reach that date. We were even hoping last night and we were saying that it was just a simple allergy, i even said that, "if he cannot come on the 14th, then he can still come the following week". Everybody was excited to finally meet him and Jem was too. I know for the fact that Jem has told kuya squall that he also like to meet Ching's friends. But.

Darn, it's so difficult to write about sudden and unexpected deaths. :(

0 comments: