Sabi ko Oo!

Sabi ko Oo! Oo ang sagot ko sbi eh.
OO for Two Round Cakes! :P
Well after the two days of stress and hardwork plus all the difficult challenges given to us by the admin (as in major challenges), I bought myself two round cakes for the two days of hard work. As usual, nobody dares or cares enough to buy me a cake. First fact, i'm a cake addict. Second fact, other than my family, there would be no other special someone to buy me one. The act of buying myself a cake was just a way of giving myself a pat on the back for doing at least a good job even though there were a few glitches. Of course these few glitches will never be avoided if you are conducting an activity which involves the public.

Cake No. 1. Blueberry Cheesecake
Cake No. 2. Choco Uno (the Best Seller of Michelle Lim's Cakes and Pastries) (umm according to them)

I haven't eaten the Choco Uno yet.. I have tried their Sansrival a few days ago and it was not far from the version of Goldilocks. The Blueberry Cheesecake was fine and it suits well with a cup of hot coffee.

Thank you Lord for the two days of strength that you have given me. Even though I earned headaches and bodyaches, still I got the chance to prove to myself that I was able to conduct the activity with pure heart and dedication.

Cake anyone?

0 comments: