Food from the Soul




I slept at around 1:30 am due to some layout stuff for a tarp for my mom's graduating students. Dahil sa kaantukan ko di ko rin natapos, kaya tinatapos ko pa ngaun. Kelangan ko ng ipaprint to this lunch time. I woke up at 6:30, 5 hours of sleep was I guess not enough because while waiting for the water to heat up I still managed to sleep for a few minutes. For almost 3 months I've been trying to change my sleeping habit and I know I haven't succeeded yet.

I'm in yellow today, the color makes me feel light, kaya nga cguro di rin halata that I still lack sleep. At around 9:30, Sir Mon came, he is the husband of our former Psychometrician, Ma'am Gaile who passed away last November. Their eldest son will be graduating from high school this Sunday and according to Sir Mon, it's a must that our office be given a treat because of Rainier's achievement. Sir Mon even joked, baka pagalitan daw sya ni Ma'am Gaile kung hnd kami ittreat.

We reminisced our moments with Ma'am Gaile before her sudden death by the video presentation that a student made and which I also prepared. The song that I used in the presentation was "Greatest Memory" by Hope. Bigla nnman tuloy ako na sad.
We were all reminded of how good and kind she was and how much we miss her. She was a mom and friend to us.

So there we ordered over the telephone and nag ready na kami for the salo-salo. Together with us was Kuya Pao who was also close to Ma'am Gaile. Ang galing nga timing nya eh, tamang tama may food from our special someone. He was even wondering kung bakit daw may food, sbi namin galing ki Ma'am Gaile yan.. so he said.. "It's FOOD FROM THE SOUL".

We will never forget the lines from the presentation during your last day here on earth. "I may have stayed short but don't prolong my agony by your grieving". We're doing fine Ma'am Gaile, personally, I'm also adjusting with big leaps in my footsteps, I know you're always there ready to guide me especially when it comes to Psychological Testing.

We truly miss you Ma'am Gaile.


0 comments: