Surprised!












The Association of Psych Majors had their scheduled General Assembly. As their adviser, I was there to observe and somehow guide them during the activity. I went upstairs at the venue during the latter part because I was still finishing some office works.

First part of the surprise was: I was called in the office because someone was looking for me. There were two pink roses for me daw given by someone. Kinukulit ko yung mga nasa office kung kanino galing and they weren't telling me. Nagkataon din na may client pa ako sa Testing kaya I had to stay for a few minutes.

Then I went back to the venue of the General Assembly..... then and there as I entered the room, I saw my picture flashed on the wall with a birthday greeting. I was having my birthday jitters for the first time. I wasn't expecting that they will be giving me a surprise party. Why did I say that it was a party? It's because it was complete, cake (my 3rd one hehe), plus with matching flowers and wine. So there, I found out that the flowers given downstairs was there way for them to set up the table, food and everything. They gave too much effort in cooking Pancit (special mention from the very good cook Ate Jessica) then my puto and kutsinta pa, hotdogs and pineapple, then juice. Who would have thought that they would they had to do it just for me. I know I can never replace their former mother who recently passed away, but I am trying my best as their teacher and adviser to be there, ate, manay, teacher, adviser and friend in my own ways.

To my APM Family: Psych Majors, of course, headed by Kuya Ron, at ang mga totoong Ate ko tlga, hehe, Ate Kat Fabi, Ate Jessica P., Ate Joyce P., Ate MeAnn, ate Kat, Emrose, Kuya Philip, Irene, Emrose, Len, waaaa you’re so plenty. Philip, our new president, I know it will be fun working with you. Psych Testing Class ko thanks! plus ALL the others na palagi din ready to help the Guidance Center. Bsta super thank you, nakaka touch si ginibo nindo.

0 comments: