Simple


This post will be my last acknowledgement from my birthday celebration because it’s about a last gift.I think I still have my hangover and birthday jitters that consumed me for the past 4 days. Last Saturday, someone gave me a Swiss Muesli Cake from Brekkie. Honestly speaking, it was an unexpected gift. To cut it short there are 4 unique things about that present.

First, it was the 4th and last cake that I received.

Second, it was the smallest cake good for one.

Third, it was the only healthy cake. Only a few people know about my 104 fbs. :D

And Fourth, it was only from one person. The other three cakes were all given by a group.


Despite all ragging comments at the thread and meets, thank you.

It's as simple as that, no other words but thank you. =)

You added color to my birthday celebration.

To the rest of the guys and gurls, enough with the intrigued grins in your faces. Haha Wag maging malisyoso at malisyosa. :P

0 comments: