Shoe Swings for Mood Swings


I am not a "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend" kind of girl as Marilyn Monroe performed her song with the same title. I'd rather save up rather than purchase those shining shimmering bling blings that are top of the line. Though my mom at times let me use a few whenever there are important occasions, still I don't find them worthy of my savings. What would be my material best friend that is commonly used? Shoes and sun glasses. The shoe addiction really runs in the family but the sun glasses addiction makes me and my sister guilty about it. I had a bad day today, or shall I say a not so good day. I totally forgot that I don't have any black shoes at home now, because some were already given to our relatives. I was planning to borrow in order for me not to spend but I ended up buying a new pair. To make myself feel better I just said to myself "ok lng, wla na akong black shoes eh parati nlng sandals". Lesson learned: If you're upset, stay away from malls or any store that will tempt you empty your wallets.

Shoes gives women a kind of uplifting stature especially high heeled shoes. If one wears flat shoes it means that she's quite lazy or it's just an ordinary day for her. While more women find it comfortable to use flats, some would still use high heeled shoes even for a walk in the mall. Shoe swings as mood swings. The shoes of a woman will also depend on the her mood.

Oh, btw, I'm all set for my task tomorrow. Kris Aquino or whoever Aquino will come, my shoe is ready, but my dress isn't. Although I have them already hanged in my closet, the problems is, which one to wear in the morning and which one to wear in the afternoon-evening? These are just simple tasks yet women find it difficult to choose. It's indeed a girl thing that no man can understand.

See you tomorrow!

*the sparkling thing on the shoe is not a bling bling sort of thing. It just added to the shoes' velvet feel of the material making it look more attractive

0 comments: