Murderer: Killing Time




I'm out, alone, with my Curly Tops and Ellie. Oops, I bought a book a while ago, hopefully I can read it and finish everything in a few days. Been wanting to have a copy of Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie, I've read lines from the book that a friend once shared. So there, I bought my copy. I've seen this book few years back, but I never intended to buy it before. The cover looks plain and boring so I didn't bother. The true essence of a book isn't always seen from the cover. It was wrong of me to judge the book by its cover. You have to flip the page and dig into the couch and savor every word that your eyes read.

This was my initial plan for the day.
A. Go on a road trip. Waste some gas to feel the road. It makes me feel stronger.
B. Watch a movie at the cinema.
C. To top it all, be alone with myself.

On my right is Ellie, with earphones plugged and the other end in my ears playing random songs. The noise in this place is just not conducive to being alone and reflecting, but I can stand it. I just had to hit the volume loud enough to look as if there's no one else with me. I came here in a coffee shop with with two other customers in front of me, I just don' t know if how many hours were they here, but still they're here. Can anyone of you leave now so that I can transfer there on the cozy couch? :D I came here at around 11:30 am, it's now 2:31 pm at this very moment.

I'm a murderer, I killed time and still killing it now. Good thing it didn't cry out loud, no blood came out. If time is alive, I guess time has died for a million times, but it's immortal. I wanted to sit idly but Curly Tops just doesn't want to be left out or rather this is my pacifier. I can vent out with him when I'm feeling sad. I ordered one White Mocha Java Tall, and this time the hot version and not the Java Frost. A few hours after, I had my second order, Lasagna.

It's funny when people go to coffee shops or any other restaurants just to surf the net. Of course you have to pay for the food that you have to order. It's but mandatory to order something if you're going to sit using their utilities. haha Mahiya ka naman sitting there without ordering anything. Sip the coffee by milliliters, every after 15 minutes, it would take you hours just to finish the whole drink. Order one by one if you're planning to stay for a few hours. Are you paying for the coffee? Are you paying for the food? Are you paying for the wifi service? The answer is yes for all the three questions, but I'm paying to be alone. Crap, what kind of reasoning is that?! Ang emo naman. Kidding aside, I just wanted to feel every bit of me right now, reflecting what has happened after 2010 opened it's doors to all of us.

To conclude, I laid my 3 plans, I only achieved the last one, PLAN C.

Plan A Fall Back: One of the rear tires got punctured. Good thing it wasn't my fault. Paps had to had it vulcanized. So no road trip for me, and I saved up some gas.
Plan B Fall Back: After having my pedicure done, I thought I'll be watching any of the movies here in this mall. Too bad, I got lazy.

Plan C VICTORY: Literally not alone, because there's a lot of people around me. What I'm saying is, I went here alone, talking to no one, except when I ordered for my food. So there, I killed time and still killing it now. Is there anyone who wants to save time for me? Don't dare or I'll eat you! haha If you have a perfect reason to save time with me, you have to prove that you're worth my time. Naks. As if meron. haha

I just wanted to nourish my mind and soul. This is why I'm murdering time now.

Btw, one downside of being alone while you're out is this, walang magbabantay sa gamit mo kung wiwiwi ka na. waaaa lalo na hnd ka pa naman aalis. hahaha

0 comments: