Counting Raindrops

Warning: Very RANDOM thoughts 


Can we really count raindrops? I hope we can so that we can easily go to sleep instead of counting jumping cows for that matter. 

Lately there have been so many questions, but there are limited answers. I'm jumping off from one statement to another. Are they connected? Somehow. 

Just another imagination, I hope we have substitutes that can play my role as me. Am I staying away from myself? I believe I am for years now. Even though I had the chance to continue my parade after quite some time. I still lack the nerve to stop it whenever I should. A lot of people are watching but only few can appreciate. 

I'd like to count the raindrops that touches my skin. I'd like to count the raindrops that cooled me up during the summer heat. I'd like to count the raindrops that brought me to know the existence of an umbrella.. a shield to keep myself safe. I'd like to count the raindrops that shed on my face that hid my face when I was crying.

Mr. Sandman please sprinkle me a little of your dust and let me fall asleep. 

0 comments: