Road Domination

Last April 23 to May 1, 2010 my family had our looongggg trip after quite some time. When we say long trip it means more than our 12 hours straight driving to Baguio. It was my firs time to be the co-pilot of my Paps. We crossed bridges, mountains, rivers, railroad tracks and arches of different types. Dry and wet, windy and humid, these are just few of the the weather conditions during our one week trip.

Baguio, Ilocos Sur and Norte (Vigan, Baluarte, Cape Bojeador, Bangui Windmills, Patapat Viaduct, Pagudpud Beach and Tarlac (Central Asukarera de Tarlac) were our three  major provinces that we visited. I never thought that I would be enjoying as much as I could ever imagine. What made the trip memorable was I was able to witness almost every town the we passed by and I am glad that I was able to capture most of them. I felt every minute and every hour of our trip. I was able to vent out and free myself from other worries. I can say that I was able to the enjoy the "now" that I experienced yesterday. Our Sittie is so mighty but sexy. Kudos to Sittie and kudos to my Paps, my idol in driving =). Together we dominated the road and our family bonded to the max. Hundred of my pics are in my facebook account. 'Till our next road domination!

0 comments: