Leverage

How stupid of me not to think about that leverage? I've been sitting comfortably on the swing pushing myself alone as the wind embraces me to tranquility that I forgot there are other stuffs on the playground. Which would you prefer? (as asked by fanget) "Swift fast death or a malingering illness in which your chance of survival is 0 to none?". Instant death or endure the pain long enough? (Fanget naman! ngayon ko lng napansin na it's both leading to death! Hmmp)

I'm ready for the rain on my parade. The what if yesterday might be stronger than my what if  that i'm bringing tomorrow. Crap all these what ifs! No matter how vague we get, the truth is, we will still land on the ground. If you're on a seesaw you'll never be always on top and always down. No matter what you do you'll still go down and get off to go on with life. Get off the seesaw and see the world around you! You're vision is not limited to the up and down that the leverage is bringing you.

Hayy fanget, i don't know what i'd do without you. Thanks for popping out my head once more and pulling me out of my comfort zone. >:D<.

0 comments: