Wedding Dream

This entry is not a prelude to my dream wedding. This is literally my wedding in somebody else's dream. 


My officemate ma'am angie had a dream the other night. It was my first time to hear someone share a dream with me as the main character. Guess what guys, I was about to get married in that dream. Of all kinds of dream that someone could have dreamed of why would it be a wedding scene and why me? It was the talk first hour in the morning inside the office and I was there in the hot seat. Do you know why?


Here's the dream:


Ma'am Angie said that she was part of the entourage, everybody else was marching on the isle and everybody was happy. I was dressed in all white with very long hair and with bangs. As of now I have a shorter hair compared to about a month ago and yep I have bangs now. The motif  was gold and red. What?? Gold and red?? Is that a good color combination? Lolz. The ladies in the entourage wore gold dress with sort of  red belt on the waist. While the men wore Barong but with Red shirt underneath. Quite hilarious though but very interesting. It was a GARDEN WEDDING with lighted isle, what caught the attention of my colleague were two sort of lamps hanging on the both sides of the aisle. In the dream Ma'am Angie headed towards me to kiss me best wishes, then as Ma'am Angz was looking for who the groom is.. she heard a voice "one mimim please". Ma'am Angie's toddler was waking her up to prepare him milk.


Poooofff no image of the groom was seen because the dream was simply cut off out of clutter. As to how he look looks like, how tall or short he is, how fat or thin or any of his physical attributes, the question is, have I met him or I'm about to meet him?


Everybody else in the office was trying to describe the groom thinking that it would fit somebody I personally know. Sad to say, even though how may descriptions they give, again, the groom is yet to be seen.

0 comments: