Busy Days

This ain't freaky but it is funny. It's nearly 10 in the evening and I checked my horoscope again. People inside my workplace have seen that I've been so busy today. I didn't even recognize some people who were coming inside the office or even some who were talking to me but then I was so focused on what I was doing.

Doing a lot of communications needed for the two big upcoming events of the office under my supervision was my scheduled task for today which however will still be continued tomorrow. Geeeee. The dot matrix printer was killing me with boredom coz it was printing for 10 long years there were a lot of "glitches and buggers" (errors in printing because of the jurassic printer) by the way that's why a lot of paper was wasted. *Crap! I hate it when it happens. Although the printer uses ribbon which is economically cheap, but it eats a lot of your time. As it was approaching 7:30 early tonight, I was still printing some of 'em but I said I'll save this for tomorrow. Hey! Look at my reading again! It says there that I have to conserve my energy. It does coincide again what I did tonight.

I did enjoy today, I called and coordinated with the different departments because there was a conflict with the reservation of the gymnasium as the venue of our Job Fair. But as suggested by DSA and my boss we then agreed to move the two activities prior to the university week foundation celebration. But here's what is pressuring me a lot!!! The two events will have no breaks in between. What I mean is, 3 straight days of "busyness". It's my first time to handle them that's why I'm preparing a lot. Even though how meager the reaming days for the preparation is, I still believe that everything will be satisfactorily good if not successful.

I have to shape my thoughts as early as now to prepare for the event to come out good. Yes it will! I know He will be with me. Strong faith will never let a person down. ;)

2 comments:

Enteng said...

sa SM Naga ka na nagtratrabaho?

Naga City Deck said...

hehe dai po. unc parin po hehe