Yes or No? YES!

I asked for one answer.. sbi ni chingkay yes daw...

weeee sana nga yes.. im keeping my hopes up...
this isn't too much optimism cause with the preparation i've been doing?
i know He will bless me/us more.

thoughts become things!!
sbi nga ni Obama, YES WE CAN!
so? YES I CAN! ahahaha

YES!

but i guess i have to say yes for three important upcoming events of my life
(pero ang hnapot ko saimo ching is the yes for the third event)

1. Yes! for the success of JOBS 4 u (Feb 5, 2009)
2. Yes! for the success of the JOB FAIR 2009 (Feb 6 & 7, 2009 - i hope the venue would be final by tomorrow already)
so better move you're ass fast joan!!!
3. and YES!!! for the distance!!

this is definitely one good start for me in my year (Ox.) Happy Chinese New Year every one!

p.s. here's one YES for ching... YES!! :P

hehe

0 comments: