Hibernated in New Year

After celebrating New Year’s Eve, I spent my 1st and 2nd day of the year here in Pili. This is where I spent my first 6 years of life if I’m not mistaken. Everything is simple here, parang nasa barrio nga eh, all is basics and for us nakaka relax tlga, coz its calm and peaceful away from the urban noise and pollution. Last Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, our family was in one house. Dati kc half of us will be in Naga and the other half here in Pili. We can’t leave the compound without any people or kahit isa lng.. mahirap na, maraming mawawala. Yan ang pangit kapag may mga kelangan bantayan ayan tuloy nahahati kami before. Pero thank God our cousin from Caramoan didn’t go home this vacation kaya we asked him to be the taong bahay during the two nights as mentioned. Guess what… I’m not online and I’m surviving just like the old days. Time for some recharging and reorganization of thoughts after having been weary for year 2008. It was a good year I guess, got a lot of surprises and a lot of demise, normally it’s what we call good ol life. The only challenge is we only get to appreciate surprises after it has opened in front of our eyes. On Monday will be back to work, back to paper works and back to business. A lot will be in store when I get back to office. Have to finish a lot communications and I have to prepare for 2 career development activities of the senior college students. Waaaa pressured!! I am! Sobra!

With the 2 weeks vacation, I really did nothing heavy so far, I only did the usual things that I do, household chores, errands and errands. I’m supposed to do a paper work for the TCP class and I’m supposed to do some readings. Waaaaaaa now I’m even more pressured.

But I guess I have spent my time worthwhile with my family and it’s what we call “quality time”. I also had the chance to see some of my high school best of friends. We seldom see each other but the distance and number of times we talk has never changed the value of friendship that we have. Yeah I hibernated and it helped me gain strength to be ready for bundles of surprises for year 2009.



0 comments: