Lady Dog Driver




When we were off to send Bambi to her boyfriend, I let her stand on my lap and her two front paws on the steering wheel. My sweet Bambi sure knows how to attract attention. She’s a noisy toy dog and she even barks on my dad and anybody she doesn’t like. Hehe. The only person she doesn’t bark at is me and syd. She’s very territorial in nature and her only defense mechanism is her loud AwAw woofwooff despite her size. Oh, I forgot plus her showing canine tooth on the side that even makes her look so furious at times. Like dog like owner. I’m thin, Bambi looks thin even though she’s obese because she’s a toy dog. Bambi is brown and so am I. Magkamukha na ba kami? Hahaha Anyway, I drive and she’s also a “trying hard” to drive with her minute muscles. Hahaha.. *Clap clap* for all lady drivers!

0 comments: