Rainbowful Day



It’s Saturday but still I have to go to work as usual. As I was near the intersection, a fine rainbow showed up. Such a pretty rainbow it was that I had to get iXie as fast as I can. Yipee, another shot to be added to my rainbow collection. Too bad there’s a slight misplaced object in the pic… it’s actually the car infront of me. Darn it! And just disregard all the wirings hanging like noodles on air but laid horizontally, they can’t just be avoided when you’re on a moving vehicle and you have to snap on to something.

Latest news that I got from the PESO people, SM City Naga can't reach their initial target of opening. It will open in May according to them. With the unpredictable weather, all work in themall is being disrupted.. But hey! Look there’s a sign! It says there, SM City Naga This Way. Wow! There are already two signs coming from my place. That sign is a good sign. A sign that it’s now a few more weeks to wait and vwala! SM is now open for business!

0 comments: