Genuinely Untold

What if love doesn’t have a name?

Will I feel numb and plain?

What if love wasn’t created

Will I be devastated?

This I felt before long

But I know it doesn’t have to stay long

This love is untold

And it has to be withhold

As it rests in silence will it be weak?

If it boasts in delight will it smile and shriek?

But I chose to keep this love in cloak-and-dagger

That no one will ever blabber

No queries to be asked

No weariness to be worried

This love will be left untold

It will rest in silence to last forever

It will boast in my heart to eternity

And in secrecy it will grow genuinely

~ by babytanya16 on September 28, 2008.

One Response to “Genuinely Untold”

  1. very nice…
    but if love be untold..
    how can it survive?
    if its in your heart
    then it is alive..
    no matter how you hide it
    it will always leak out
    no secret can be kept
    for every one has a mouth..
    it is a difficult dilemma
    this love that they say..
    i wish everything would just stay the same
    and maybe that special person would come knockin one day…….:)

0 comments: