Warning: Peole Don't Stay the Same

Okay.. these are few of the results of my Enneagram Personality Test

Your Personality Type is The Romantic

You are the sensitive withdrawn kinds. You think of yourself to be special. You aim to achieve a sense of emotional equilibrium to reconnect with the original source. You value individuality, creativity and beauty as well. The negative side is that you maybe envious, jealous and prone towards melancholy and a feeling of abandonment. You are temperamental and dramatic by nature. You are highly interested in arts.

Your Wing is The Observer

In hunt of the omniscience and knowing, the concentration of the Five goes to observing, hiding and withholding. You are in search for true realization and spirituality. You may be prone to loneliness but possess enough tendencies to be independent. Sometimes you may feel social awkward. This can be easily overcome by maintaining public attachments. You have a sharp intellect and need your privacy. You are independent and self motivated. You are secretive and isolated.

Time to get into details

The romantic type? I think so. But I guess, I’ll never have the chance again to “exercise” that side of me. May be not now, not ever. Too bad it has to stay that way. But I’m not closing my doors. I’ll just have to make sure that I have a back door just in case it’s getting out of hand.

Sensitive withdrawn kind? Yup yup I am. There are a lot of things about me that I hesitantly share to my closest best friends. I believe there are things that have to be reserved for me alone.

I think of myself to be special? Yes, but not in the sense that I think that I am special for others. I am special for myself. Kinda selfish isn’t it? And I think it’s the main reason why I am withdrawn. But then if others think that I am special for them, then it would be my pleasure. It’s hard to explain but I don’t say outright what I want, I want others to feel what I want and be sensitive to what I want them to do or say. Get it? I know it’s kind of impossible, that’s how special i value sensitivity.

I am to achieve a sense of emotional equilibrium to reconnect with the original source? So so true! I am the kind of person who makes it a point to put everything on the table first before having unnecessary decisions. I had this kind of attitude now because of my past experiences which however made me stronger.

You value individuality, creativity and beauty as well. You are highly interested in arts.

I like arts, got no problem with it. But then there are only few areas that I know I am capable of doing. I like to try out new things that I haven’t experience before, decorate, find something new from an old prospect, or make something beautiful out of something unpleasant. I appreciate things up to the most minute details, no matter how others make it look useless and unimportant.

The negative side is that you maybe envious, jealous and prone towards melancholy and a feeling of abandonment.

Unconsciously, sometimes I am envious or jealous of things or people that I don’t have. Although it’s unconscious, in the end in turns out that I am beginning to realize it consciously that I am jealous or envious already. Just like now, I wouldn’t be able to say or admit that I am envious or jealous about something if this isn’t my conscious mind talking. Melancholy? Hmmm yep, I think I make myself sad because of what I am always thinking about or what I am perceiving to happen. Sometimes I forget about the now and focus too much about tomorrow. Sometimes I make hopes and wishes in order to make myself feel good but it turns out the other way around… the false hopes and wishes becomes my waterloo and eventually makes me feel sad and alone.

You are temperamental and dramatic by nature. Funny! Yes indeed I am very dramatic to the people I know. =D Temperamental? I think so. Maybe in the sense that I can be secretive at times then my mood turns out to be weird in the end. Hey, I’m not crazy or anything, I’m just enjoying in criticizing my self and you’re welcome to do your part in criticizing me too.

I am sensitive to what others are feeling, i know i can’t expect others to be sensitive as well. But can you at least co-exist with me so that I won’t feel as if I’m alone and left behind the real race of life.

Recently, I had my realization. I am to be cautious about everything. “People do not stay the same” I’m not being skeptic or anything, it’s a given fact and reality, People DO CHANGE. That’s why I had to do some changes and overhauling in me because I don’t want to get left behind.

CHANGE IS GOOD, IF U KNOW HOW TO HANDLE WHAT IT DOES TO YOU AND TO OTHERS.

and

CHANGE IS GOOD, IF U KNOW HOW TO HANDLE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE CRITICISMS.

“Change or not, we are still the MASTER and SLAVE of our own TRIUMPHS and IMPERFECTIONS”

[28 May 2008]

0 comments: