Silence and Solitude (My Dear Best Friends)

Life has many things to offer for us to be happy but at the same time life has many things to offer for us to be sad.

The past can affect the way people treat u now. As for me, I am sick and tired of being judged but it just keeps on coming and even catching me unaware and unprepared. But I can accept that wholeheartedly. Sometimes we cannot trust “others” and even worse we cannot trust ourselves. That would be the exact moment when there’s only one person whom you can trust….. HIM…

That’s why as of now my best friends are silence and solitude. With them I can shout at whatever I want, scream at whoever I want.

Screaming and shouting in silence which keeps me strong as I endure all the pain of my existence is what I can tolerate at the moment.

Nways, thanks to those who showed their concerns.. u know who you are.. but I’m fine thank you. I mean it.

[17 February 2007]

0 comments: