I Witnessed A Murder Scene

I was in a murder scene. I saw the murderer and I saw the victim. I was driving on my way home at around 10:30 in the evening after celebrating the birthday of a friend. Until now, the scene is still fresh, dark and freaky. I can still feel the very minute that I was ill at ease when I saw the panorama of a merciless killer. I saw the fast slaying of the killer using an instrument inhumane enough to kill the victim. I don’t know if it was intently done to hurt the victim or it was just an accident. I heard the shaky, screaming, and excruciating voice of the victim as he was hastily hurt by the perpetrator. I saw the mother running towards his son (the victim), she was so helpless and cried her heart out. When I heard the painful voice and the striving for breath of the victim and the mother, I felt so hopeless and weary. I got so depressed that I was able to do nothing to save him. I just drove away from the scene scared enough to go to sleep and veil myself from the perpetrator.

The morning after the incident, I still saw the body of the victim, telling myself that it’s better for him to be dead rather than live in pain, broken built and scars. No more agony will be felt and no more struggling for air. I admit that I didn’t do anything, but I helped him end his agony instead.

MURDERER: Honda CRV (The driver)
VICTIM: Poor Little Puppy 

1 comments:

Iskwal said...

awwwwwwww. It hurts. . bigla ako naawa dun sa puppy. . Huhuhuhu. .